Today Pathstone Foundation is pleased to announce the launch of a new online, “Catch the Ace” progressive jackpot raffle.
Based on the popular game also known as Chase the Ace, there is a weekly cash prize winner and a progressive jackpot that increases each week the Ace of Spades isn’t selected. 50% of weekly gross ticket sales goes directly to Pathstone Foundation and supports Urgent Needs at www.pathstonementalhealth.ca
There are four ticket levels to choose from, starting at just $10 per play. To play, visit PathstoneAce.ca
The concept of the game is as follows:
- To buy tickets, go to ca *ticket buyer must enable location services and be in Ontario when purchasing.
- Select the ticket option and spend you would like $10, $20, $50 or $100 *you can buy tickets up until 1 hour before the weekly draw is made.
- Then, click on an envelope that you think might contain the Ace of Spades.
- If you are the weekly winner, you’ll take 20% of that week’s ticket sales and if the card in your envelope is the Ace of Spades, you’ll also win the Catch the Ace Progressive Jackpot (30% of all ticket sales to date);
- If the weekly winner’s card is not the Ace of Spades, the Progressive Jackpot grows and that card is removed from the deck, increasing the chances of catching the Ace the following week;
- Following each Wednesday evening draw @ 5:00PM, a new weekly draw is launched with the updated Progressive Jackpot total. Players can then re-visit the site to buy new raffle tickets for the following week;
- Weekly Prize draws continue until the Ace of Spades is revealed and the Progressive Jackpot is won.
Tickets are priced as follows: 2 tickets for $10; 10 tickets for $20; 50 tickets for $50; and 200 tickets for $100.
We are looking forward to seeing the excitement around “Catch the Ace,” which has been a popular game for a number of groups and clubs across the country. The online aspect means anyone over the age of 18 can play as long as they purchase their ticket while in Ontario. What a fun way to support Pathstone and have a chance to win a large amount of money!
As Pathstone Mental Health sees a 10 to 20% increase in clients each year, the organization continues to research and implement innovative ways to handle the increase in cases while at the same time offer immediate evidence based mental health care and support for Niagara families. They can’t do it without the support of donors.
Kim Rossi, Director of Philanthropy & PR – Pathstone Foundation